COVID – 19 PREVENTION & BIOSAFETY PROGRAM
In this program you will know and be able to identify focal points in your work area that you should consider to disinfect and protect your colleagues, clients and family, Coronavirus disease (COVID 19) is an infectious disease caused by a recently discovered coronavirus, We must be prepared when we return to our jobs, always seeking the comfort and health of all workers on the site. Most people who become ill with COVID 19 experience mild to moderate symptoms and often have no obvious symptoms.
Unit 1. Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Transmission & Signs Of Infection.
- Risk Assessment & Possible Outcomes.
Unit 2. Safety Measures Against Covid-19.
- Prevention & Social Distancing.
- Personal Protection Implements.
- Measures To Prevent Spread Of Covid-19.
Unit 3. Cleaning & Disinfecting Covid-19.
- Cleaning And Disinfection Of Germs.
- Disinfectant Products.
- Contact Surfaces.
- Cleaning & Disinfection Workplace.
- Cleaning & Disinfection Home And Public Places.
- Cleaning & Disinfection In Case Of Contracting The Disease.